Replacement lower dash bezel thingy in a 93 tercel 4dr DX

Mufflerbearings
15

Asked by Mufflerbearings Apr 28, 2010 at 04:58 PM about the 1993 Toyota Tercel 4 Dr DX Sedan

Any ideas where I can find a new ac control/stereo area "bezel" (Believe Toyota calls it the lower dash panel)?  It's the squareish plastic surround for the ac and stereo contorls and it has a hole for the rear defogger switch in it.  I either need a new bezel or new clips to replace my missing ones.  I have NO idea where to find the clips.  Ebay and craigslist have been useless for this issue.  Hope someone has a a secret stash they want to sell......  

Rogelio Duran
15

my tercel is a 95 so it's probably different anyway, but aside from checking local junkyards (which obviously you wouldn't even find tercels in to begin with... that aside) maybe looking in stores for aftermarket stereo equipment, they may offer replacement panels since it surrounds the stereo controls