does a toyota tercel 1991 have a frame?

springrobyn
0

Asked by springrobyn Sep 13, 2012 at 05:45 PM about the 1991 Toyota Tercel 4 Dr DX Sedan

i was told my frame was shot. all rusted out. then had someone else tell me there isnt a frame on my car....

lraebassett
135

If it was all rusted that would mean your car is inoperable. The frame is what holds your car together, it is the uni-body of your vehicle. I don't know who would tell you that you didn't have a frame on your car because that simply makes no sense. For the frame to be all rusted out that would mean your whole car is basically rusted and too dangerous to drive because it wouldn't pass state inspection.