2005 Sienna: The air conditioner works to the back section but just blows air to the front section. Any advise on how to correct this problem - steps to take>

NOVATOKID
0

Asked by NOVATOKID Aug 13, 2013 at 04:51 PM about the 2005 Toyota Sienna LE

I get cold air to the rear section of the van but only get normal air to the front. The dealer
said a valve was defective and the dash needs to be removed for access. How can this be
done??

judge_roy

scotty kilmer makes it look so easy~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ULcit40Ilc

judge_roy

that guy is a windbag, but I always learn something about what to watch out for with these~

judge_roy

from this chart the "stepped" operation is faulty~

judge_roy

a type of motor control~ perhaps you can test power at the blower?~