where is the fuse box located

John Schuring
5

Asked by John Apr 03, 2011 at 12:29 AM about the 1993 Toyota Previa 3 Dr LE Passenger Van

Justin Womble
45

under the console usually to the left of the sterring wheel maybe behind a plastic panel

gertis
60

fuses on 93 previa are located on your dashboard above the stereo, there is a little tab on front , lift it. and also next to the battery attached to the red cable.

julioperez52
10

Thank you!!!! we just got a 93 prvia n back lights where out due to 15 fuse...put the defog 15 fuse in mean time....any other tips pls email julioprz723@gmail.com AC blowing not too cold, Alarm goes off if we check on the fuse under hood....