1997 Toyota corolla no brakes, no leaks and bled all the air out, what are other possible culprits?

Travis Wargo
0

Asked by Travis Mar 02, 2013 at 11:52 PM about the 1997 Toyota Corolla Base

7jimmy7
9,405

power booster not working,

judge_roy

slides on your calipers could be stuck, from driving thru corrosive water. the calipers are seized and need to be replaced. The wheel cylinders in back need to be bled and are circuits are filled with air too, because there was a lightfoot on the brake who wouldn't push the fresh fluid thru-

45,755

I'm gong with the master cylinder.

DavidH25

jimmy even if the booster was inop, there would still be brakes, albeit hard. Bob ...eehhh..maybe...you are right that if whoever was on the petal during bleeding didn't push enough, yeah, but I gotta go with tenspeed on this one

7jimmy7
9,405

yeah but folks call no brakes for many reasons ,what we dont have is a good discription from most, doctors have the same problem thats why you get preperation H for a itch on your thigh

Best Answer