I am getting a loud squealing noise when turning the wheel. Noise goes ahead after car has been running for a while. NO problem with steering. What could it be?

dchorba
0

Asked by dchorba Mar 30, 2007 at 07:17 AM about the 1994 Toyota Corolla Base

Anonymous
0

tighten up you alternater bolt the on the underside of the alternater but not to much or it will be too tight and wont steer for crap

Since59
185

It could be your accessory belt. It's got too much slack it in. Check the belt to see how "loose" it is. If it seems loose tighten up the alternator as indicated by "Anonymous."