My 2002 toyota celica will start then lose power and lights will come on then car quits ,then it cools off then starts and does it again

llll
0

Asked by llll Apr 04, 2013 at 10:06 PM about the 2002 Toyota Celica GT

judge_roy

battery trouble. If your battery is more than seven years old will be in a state that cannot be charged up very easily, and should be replaced with a new one, once replaced, assure a good corrosion free connection to the chassis/ground and to the engine, free of corrosion, of course. It is with this renewed ground that components will begin to behave themselves normally~