toyota celica tires

Lukasz Toczek
0

Asked by Lukasz Mar 02, 2013 at 05:07 PM about the 1994 Toyota Celica GT Hatchback

i have a 1994 toyota celica gt hatchback and the tires i have on there right now and the stock tires
are 205/55/15 but would 195/60/15 work??

judge_roy

what snow tires? if you haven't got power steering (and my '73 didn't) you don't necessarily want wide tracks because it will become real hard to parallel park- you're going from fatty to skinny...of course it will work!

Lukasz Toczek
0

yeah snow tires, so if i put those on the back and normal ones on the front that would be fine?? and thanks for help