1998 Toyota Camry XLE/where is fuse location for cigarette & indash clock?

gwyn28
25

Asked by gwyn28 Sep 17, 2007 at 11:28 PM about the 1998 Toyota Camry XLE

Where is the fuse location for the primary cigarette lighter and the indash clock?

23,745

I believe your cigarette lighter is controlled by a fusible link behind the cigarette lighter socket. It will look like a length of wire that swallowed something fat. You can get new fusible links at an auto parts store, or you can cut the link out and replace it with an inline fuse holder with a 10-15 amp FAST BLOW fuse.