My speedometer not working and car wont change gears (just had transmission,computer changed

DeeDee56
0

Asked by DeeDee56 Oct 10, 2013 at 10:20 AM about the 1993 Toyota Camry LE

68,025

Take it back to the garage that performed the work and have them correct the issue. They probably forgot to hook up the speedo cable to the trans. You paid good money, right?

2,420

If your speedo was working before, definately take it back to the garage. If your speedo wasn't working before, then your car won't shift correctly until you replace the speedometer. The ICU works off the info from your speedometer. If the speedo isn'nt working, then your car will not know when to shift gears............