HOW DO I REPLACE MY BRAKE LIGHT BULB??

holls
0

Asked by holls Jan 19, 2007 at 12:38 AM about the 1991 Toyota 4Runner 4 Dr SR5 4WD SUV

I bought my replacement-"brake-light" bulb today, & need to replace it , before I get a ticket!! The only "trick", is , that my rear window will not roll down for me today...(some days it does..some days it doesn't?? That does not concern me at this point...) I see that there are "squares" on the taillight cover themselves in two areas, are those where I can access the bulb, without being able to lower the rear window/tailgate.. & how do I do this without breaking the whole god damned taillight??!!.............H.

LouB
15,250

Breathe holls ... breathe ... Hop in your 4Runner and take the back roads to your favorite ice cream place. Get something chocolate to help sooth your nerves and then drive over to your local library and take a look at the Chilton's for your model. Bring a couple of quarters to make some copies out of the book and you'll have a step-by-step to replacing your bulb. Good luck.