I have a 2005 prius and have misplaced one of the keys. I know it's not in the car because it won't start without the key that I have. Is there any electronic way ti sniff out the missing key?

alanamenta
0

Asked by alanamenta Feb 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM about the 2005 Toyota Prius Base

alanamenta
0

I, who posted the question, have found the key. I said in the question that it wasn't in the car because the car wouldn't start with the other key in the house. The missing key was hidden away in the car but it wouldn't start the car unless plugged into the ignition slot. Hunh? What a great system!!!