What is the RESET CODE number for car radio after battery disconnect?

coolant_man
0

Asked by coolant_man Apr 29, 2013 at 10:43 AM about the 2004 Suzuki Verona 4 Dr LX Sedan

Radio-reset code number for 2004 Suzuki Verona. Vin # KLSVM52L84B098001

67,955

Each radio is different and has a different PIN, it's usually included with your owners manual, or in your glovebox, sometimes on the bottom of the radio itself, but easier to just call your local Suzuki dealer with your VIN to get it. Sorry I can't help you further.

7jimmy7
9,345

may need radio # by pulling the unit, may be charged 60$, guessing is like playing lotto with a few shots, then it locks out for an hour or two,so be diligent

Best Answer
Lee Willcocks
50

Can you give me the radio code for a 2006 grand vitara

Lee Willcocks
50

Can you give me the radio code for a suzuki grand vitara 2006

Qaid
0

Yes I can get the code for your radio ? I am working as a technician in car radio security codes. Your car radio is made by clarion corporation and this kind of radio can not be unlocked via serial number. Remove the unit and open the cover of the CD . Secondly , look to the board you will see a small IC ( L 46) beside the processor. If can remove the IC and send it to me I can give you the code .