I have a 2006 Equinox that has started to leak on the driver and passagner floor boards. More on the passagner side. Do I have to take my vehicle to the dealer for repairs or is this something I can do myself? Does anyone have an ideal how the water is getting in my car? Please help. I'm not trying to buy another car right now.

Asweetie
0

Asked by Asweetie Jan 03, 2013 at 04:16 PM about the 2006 Chevrolet Equinox LT

82,245

Are you sure it's water or does it have a smell like antifreeze?

49,585

Sometimes the seals in the cowl at the base of the windshield dry up. Another possible water source is a clogged drain in the HVAC box. Check the drain hose on the firewall for obstructions.