Coolant leaking

pknaturgrl
0

Asked by pknaturgrl Sep 22, 2011 at 05:58 PM about the 2003 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon

My car has had coolant leak smells on & off since about 55,000 miles (now it has 77,000 miles) and when it was checked, it was leaking hoses at the connections. Now I am told I need new head gaskets and coolant is leaking from the engine block. Has anyone had similar issues?

m000nkey
25

did you check by the water pump? i notice on my soob that its leaking behind that cover were the timing belt is located and thats also were the water pump is, and the thermostat is right below the cover check that if your able. good luck.