I have a 2002 Subaru legacy and it just came back from the body shop and had a new tailgate, light and rear window replaced from a hit and run, Got it home and it will not start anymore. Installed a new battery and the odometer and the door open lights come on but it will not even click. hit the hazard lights and it makes a buzzing sound any help will be appreciated as I have cleaned the terminals and connections checked the connections at the alternator and the starter.

02subarujc
0

Asked by 02subarujc Dec 29, 2012 at 04:55 PM about the 2002 Subaru Legacy L Wagon

I have a 2002 Subaru legacy and it just came back from the body shop and had a new tailgate, light and
rear window replaced from a hit and run, Got it home and it will not start anymore. Installed a new battery
and the odometer and the door open lights come on but it will not even click. hit the hazard lights and it
makes a buzzing sound any help will be appreciated as I have cleaned the terminals and connections
checked the connections at the alternator and the starter.

62,745

It may be damage that is a result of the collision. Contact the body shop and insurance adjuster to see if the repairs are covered. Sometimes hidden damage is found after the initial inspection, estimate and repair. Sounds like hidden damage to me.