93 legacy auto trans

Tracy Tracy
0

Asked by Tracy Oct 21, 2013 at 08:21 PM about the 1993 Subaru Legacy 4 Dr L Sedan

started cutting out  periodically mostly whencoming to stop and low rpm. and never when its cold only after running at normal temp.stumbles almost as if I need to push in clutch ..its an automatic. voltage drop when this happens. had alt changed. it is intermittent sometimes it takes 45 min before it does it. never happens when first start. 2.2 motor

Nick Eidemiller
3,475

sounds like it could be a vacuume issue, also worth asking when was the last time the spark plugs, wires, and fuel filter were replaced?

Tracy Tracy
0

changed fuel filter last week and plugs 3monthes ago and wires yesterday.

Nick Eidemiller
3,475

check all of the rubber hoses for tears or crumbled spots due to age as wsell as where they meet their fittings for leaks.