91 subaru fuel injected died while freeway driving and wont start. brake lights came on, and headlights wont come on unless key's in ON position.

Kermit
0

Asked by Kermit Apr 02, 2013 at 06:26 PM about the 1991 Subaru Legacy 4 Dr L Wagon

14,205

As you mentioned headlights I'm assuming you are having electrical no crank problems. Check your main fuses, you may have blown one or two. If a main is blown then you need to find out why it blew, overvoltage, intermittent electrical surge or short. Maybe this will give you a place to start.