Will not start
Sat for 5 months, installed new alternator, now it will not start.
No power at ignition switch, battery fully charged.
is there any animal damage to any of the wiring after a car sits that long animals can wreak havoc on the electronics there could be a short somewhere as well unfortunately with a car that sat that long there is a long list of possibilities but i would start by checking the battery leads and tracing them as far as you can towards the ignition switch.
Search Subaru Legacy Questions
Subaru Legacy Experts