stuck in 4 wheel drive

Asked by tony6869 Mar 19, 2010 at 01:47 PM about the 1990 Subaru Justy 4 Dr GL 4WD Hatchback

car is stuck in 4 wheel drive and will not come out with the switch

Just drive it around the block with the 4WD off, and it will pop out, you'll hear a pop, and light around the 4WD will turn off.

Mike Tenza

does the light turn off or not and check your lines to the 4wd switch which is on the fierwall

C E Ce Alino Morse

stuck in 4 wheel drive car is stuck in 4 wheel drive and will not come uot dos not haved fuse on 1994 Subaru legacy 4 Dr GL 4WD