What should I pay for this car?1991 corvette with new rag top and detachable hard topPrimary Information about this vehicle:Mileage 132,000 Body Style Convertible Exterior Color Blue Interior Color Black Transmission Automatic Vehicle DescriptionINSTALLED OPTIONSDriver Air Bag Anti-Lock Brakes Air Conditioning Alloy Wheels CD Player Rear Window Defroster In very good condition

woodyhighrev
0

Asked by woodyhighrev Mar 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM about the 1991 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

GDI1952
305

I WOULD NEED TO SEE A PICTURE BUT IT SEEMS FAR FROM STOCK WHICH MEANS IT IS ACTUALLY IS WORTH LESS THAN IT WOULD BE IF IT WAS STOCK. 10K TO 15K - DEPENDING IF YOU ARE GOING TO DRIVE IT - DO NOT PURCHASE FOR AN INVESTMENT. THIS IS ONLY WHAT I MIGHT PAY AFTER A GOOD LOOK. THANK YOU, GUY DANIEL INFIELD

Bobby Drew
75

all depends on how much you want to pay thats a lot of miles but at the same time it a rare car that can be made to perform extremely well

Stingeray
315

I have seen them sell for as little as $12,000 and as much as $22,000.oo it is all in the negotiation. Value vs. Worth -- How much value does the owner place on the vehicle and how much is it worth to you. Some where between these two points lies the sell-purchase price. Good Luck.