alright i have a 1998 subaru impreza 2.2l and im really trying to figure out thebest option for rims and tires i really wanna fix the body and everything first but i wanna have nice rims to go with it. 17" is my idea rim size but if u have a better idea please be honest im trying to finish my first project and this can help alot.

cb1092
10

Asked by cb1092 Apr 23, 2013 at 03:34 PM about the 1998 Subaru Impreza 4 Dr L AWD Sedan

45,675

Check the classified ads on a Subaru forum. You can sometimes find someone who has sold their car and will sell you wheels and tires for under $500. Buy local to avoid shipping costs. If you buy new, the price is around $1000-$1500 for the low end equipment.

Nick Eidemiller
1,915

you would be happy with a set of 17"x7" wheels and 205/45/r17 tires.