I DO NOT HAVE A GARAGE

JBsvette1
40

Asked by JBsvette1 Feb 01, 2013 at 11:25 AM about the 1990 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

i DO NOT HAVE A GARAGE. I HAD IT ON THE HEADING OF MY POST BECAUSE I ALWAYS KEPT IT IN MY GARAGE. I CHANGED IT, BUT I GUESS IT'S SHOWING UP SOMEWHERE THAT I HAVE A GARAGE. I DON'T HAVE ONE AND NEVER DID. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSSION!

henry_s
245

It sounds like you're referring to your personal page that says "So and so's garage". If so, not to worry! Everyone's user account page is nicknamed a "garage".

judge_roy

Everybody had a "garage"...virtually. That's how I'm able to ressurect my favorite cars of the past like 59 pontiac with the 389 and Jet-a-way tranny, the Mercedes 230S (the coldwar fins, and GIANT steering wheel) and even the humble 73 suburban. Your garage will hold ALL the cars you can stuff into it. Helps to have taken snaps of your cars so you can describe them visually.

DavidH25

Really JB lighten up....I have an 8 car garage here, 4 of them don't exist anymore, and just fyi I have a hard time reading all upper case, it feels like I am being yelled at...just a suggestion my friend

judge_roy

Confussion? like being with fussy?