In 1994 there were 1584 corvettes produced with Admiral Blue exterior. Can you tell me how many of them were produced with Torch Red interior. I believe it to be three.1 coupe, 1 conv. & 1 ZR1

fastcar2
0

Asked by fastcar2 Mar 01, 2014 at 08:56 AM about the 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

See photo below.
Thank you.
Fastcar2

Nh Lifter
150

Unfortunately, GM did not and still doesn't keep detailed production information on the Corvette as it pertains to exterior/interior combinations and production option combinations. You can see all of the production info released by GM for the 1994 model year here: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/c4/1994/94prod.html

fastcar2
0

That's kind of what I've been running into. I appreciate your response. That is the sight I got the total production numbers for the "Admiral blue" exterior color. Do you think Bowling Green has a way to look at the "1584" blue cars to view there interior color combos?

Nh Lifter
150

No, simply because they didn't keep detailed records like that at the factory

BaldwinMotion
0

I own the convertible. Admiral blue/ torch red interior and white top. Interesting to know there is a coupe and a ZR1 blue with red interior. I was told mine was 1 of 1.

Sarge_AZ
235

What makes you believe there were only 3? Or is that just wishful thinking? I am surprised that they offered the red interior with a blue exterior. Strange color combination so I wouldn't think too many people ordered that combination.