94LT1 that is drawing 12 volts while sitting in garage over night didn't start without a jump. mechanic checked all fuses one by one, checked 4 pcm, seat motors, couldn't come up with why.

imlpga1
0

Asked by imlpga1 May 19, 2012 at 07:46 PM about the 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

blower motor blows all the time also antenna doesn't go down and i know i need to buy a new antenna motor. keep radio off wonder if 12 volt draw could be coming from radio situation.

curts86vette
75

my 1986 coolant fan started running all the time,but my car was drawing 6 volts before that started but soon as I turned the key on the fan would start running,battery was dead in 2 days when I didn't drive it,I replaced the fan sensor under the throttle body and the fan relay on the driverside fenderwell and haven't had a problem sense,I know one thing if you own a fuel injected vette and you don't know how to work on them get an old one the people who work on them won't tell you shit and the dealers will rheem you a good one but all the dealers do that it seems, if you have a trade where they need you remember give it back to them,I will and the doctors and the lawyers too.Triple if your a politician.hoped that will work for you.