how do you replace dim lights in a 1995 pontiac grand prix? do you have to replace the whole kit or the bulbs both are out?

dedeann1962
0

Asked by dedeann1962 Feb 10, 2014 at 03:23 PM about the 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 Dr SE Coupe

one went out then within days the other went don't know how to repair since I am a female.

14,185

Most larger parts stores will replace the lamps you buy the bulbs from them at no charge.

yetilikesbeer
3,125

Yah. Just the bulbs. My GTP has plastic covers that open just above the back of the light. Should be able to pop the wire off and twist the light out. Take your time with the locking tabs try not to break them. For the most part I change both bulbs at the same time and keep the one good one as a spare.