The air conditioner is not blowing cold air. I added freeon and it worked for a few hours but it started blowing warm again. How do I repair it myself?

bushjules
0

Asked by bushjules Jul 27, 2013 at 10:45 PM about the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Paul Whitlock
935

buy some leak finder at your auto parts store add it into your system and find the leak and fix the leak, by replacing the leaking hose or fitting or part === after that you'll need someone to vacuum down your system before you add more R134 and then you ll be in coolness -- plan on replacing your accumulator/dryer at the time you fix your leak(it attracts moisture and will need to be replaced as well as the leak fixed)