I have an 04 Grand am GT with the 3400 SFI.What would cause gas to be going into the oil the car runs great and no overheating at all But the oil level has raised around 2 qts Im guessing (ABOVE THE TOP OF FULL MARK)?

rich_01
0

Asked by rich_01 Apr 19, 2014 at 08:24 AM about the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT

45,445

Are you sure it's gas and not coolant? If it smells like gas then you probably have a fuel injector stuck open and allowing the fuel pressure to bleed off into the cylinder while the car is parked and turned off.