My 2000 Grand Voyager just cuts out mainly when I slow or stop but right now starts back up. This is happening more frequently.

Harrisc1954
10

Asked by Harrisc1954 Aug 10, 2014 at 06:53 PM about the 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager 4 Dr STD Passenger Van Extended

76,555

Possibly dirty/faulty idle air control valve or dirty throttle plate.

Harrisc1954
10

Can they be cleaned or do they need to be replaced?

76,555

They can be cleaned. But cleaning does not always work on an iac as old as yours but its worth a try. When cleaning the throttle plate pay close attention to the edges of it and the throat of the throttle right where it and the throttle plate come together.

Harrisc1954
10

Thank you.