1997 Plymouth grand voyager Wont start when key is turned has new starter and relay

ajc4406pak
260

Asked by ajc4406pak Oct 09, 2012 at 08:34 AM about the 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3 Dr SE Passenger Van Extended

My 97 Voyager wont Start when you turn the key it takes several tries before it will turn over.
We replaced the Starter and the Relay just last week, thinking they were bad. it worked fine until this morning when it did it again. After turning the key several times then it will start. Lights come on when the key is put in and turned you see it has power but no starting. ( one more thing once the van is warm and has ran for a while it has never falted only when cold first start.....so far )

ajc4406pak
260

We found out we had a Ground Fault, we cleaned both terminals on the battery and some of the ground straps. It has not faulted since. Thank You, Allen Calender