93 Cutlass Ciera S 3300. VERY VERY Slow Acceleration, Dies, Boggs.

Asked by Rxyqicslvr Jan 07, 2010 at 05:54 PM about the 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera 4 Dr S Sedan

I have a 1993 Cutlass Ciera S. When I start the car it seems to shudder or shake. When I put it in drive I can put the pedal to the floor and will only go 5-10 mph. While Idling it sometimes dies. I have had the fuel pump, all coil packs, plugs, wires, TPS, Idle Air Control, Fuel pressure regulator, Electronic Spark Control, and ECM replaced. I really need help! I have no idea.

Jim Kososki

Check to see if the catlyc converter is pluged

my 93 is doing the same thing but every once and a while... im not sure what is causing it ive found out that after it warms up a little it runs ok... if you find out let me know!! thanks

mine has been doing the same thing. did you find out what was wrong?

i spoke with a lady who said hers was the idle air control mine is running great as of now it stopped acting up but every once in a blue moon itll act up

The computer may be going out...I have a 91 v6 3300 did the same thing every once in a while finally after maby a 2 year period( and we even taken to the dealer a couple times ) they couldnt figure it out untill the computer when out completly

Rick Edwards

Yea mines is doing the same but how much is a computer