Hi there, I own a grand marquis Ls with the adjustable gas/brake peddle. It has stopped working but the motor still works and also the brake light has come on also. Any reply that can explain this to

Sherry Thomisee
10

Asked by Sherry Jan 31, 2013 at 06:22 PM about the 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium

7jimmy7
12,545

something disconnected dow,n at the foot well sounds like, i would be concerned of a jam up???

You think this is helpful.
Sherry Thomisee
10

yeah,but where do you think it may be jammed at, any idea?

7jimmy7
12,545

follow the running motor sound, try to see whats moving and what looks broke, maby a lever snapped or unhooked, ck. with ford garage if theres a tsb [trouble shoot buliton] on this one, sounds common to me if its a ford, I just take wild guesses on this stuff, cuz i love mechanical garb and the like, wonder who thought this a cool feature ,a dwarf in the main ofice I guess

Ratpuppy
665

Well they help older drivers, as well as those with peripheral diabetes like me who can't always feel what is at the end of their foot, and like having the different space between the gas and brake. It's nice to know which one you are pushing when you want to stop.