I BOUGHT A 1999 LINCOLN TOWN CAR EXECUTIVE SERIES. I ONLY HAVE THE IGNITION KEY. THAT KEY OPENS THE DOOR BUT NOT THE TRUNK. IS THERE A SPECIAL/VALET KEY FOR THE TRUNK ?

BGFIREFIGHTER
5

Asked by BGFIREFIGHTER Nov 13, 2013 at 08:30 PM about the 1999 Lincoln Town Car Executive

Ronc258
2,570

No go to your locale ford daler bring the title and proof of ownership. The should be able to cut a key for you

14,285

Around here they just wave you bye bye if you have any key problems and didn't buy it new from them, so don't count on the dealer for one. If you really want a key and the key codeFA and FB have been removed from the glove box or owners manual then a locksmith can pick out and cut a key for you at his place of business.

14,285

Forgot to mention there could be some little metal rings in the glove box that will have the codes stamped in them.