What causes an 1998 Lincoln town car executive series to surge while accelerating

Lawane
0

Asked by Lawane Jun 28, 2013 at 07:08 AM about the 1998 Lincoln Town Car Executive

68,055

Any number of things. I'd scan for codes first, if none, then change the plugs and filters, clean the throttle body and Idle Control Valve.

fordtech57
1,115

depending on mileage sometimes a stuck dpfe sensor will cause some drivability concerns,due to the fact that you have insuffiecent egr flow,ck for codes,if egr concern you might have a p0401 code,hope this helps