does anyone know how many 97 mark VIII lsc are still on the road,it seems there are not many on the road

markateu
35

Asked by markateu Sep 07, 2012 at 12:59 AM about the 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr LSC Coupe

Rubie
695

No. I don't. No one else will probably be able to answer that question either, unless, yes, yes. Make a friend at the department of motor vehicles. Their website can access all registered cars of that year, make and model in the us. If you have a cop as a friend they might also be able to get the info, but someone might question why they are looking nationwide for a vehicle type.

Troy Wilfong
65

It seems that way, but you would be surprised. They are always for sale on ebay and craigslist, and have been for years. Go to the Lincoln vs. Cadillac website where all of the Mark VIII enthusiasts hang out. There are TONS of them.