how many LSC Mark 8's where there made?

Chris Dumont
145

Asked by Chris Jun 29, 2012 at 01:25 AM about the 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr LSC Coupe

I recently bought a beautiful Lincoln Mark 8 LSC and i simply want to know how many of them where made in 1997?

67,955

16,805

Skyler Sorensen
105

That number is the total production number of 97 Mark VIII's, not necessarily LSCs... I'd guess around half were LSCs. Great car by the way!

Chris Dumont
145

thanks a lot! and im guessing that all of the lsc dont look like this one.. (black on black grill with black leather interior)

Skyler Sorensen
105

The LSC moniker means all the moldings (and grille) that are normally chrome on the base model are body color, the seats are perforated in the center, chrome rims, true dual exhaust (+10 HP), and 3.27 gear ratio (instead of 3.07). I think that's all the differences...I'm pretty sure you could get any of the normal Mark VIII colors in LSC form.

Troy Wilfong
65

You could get the LSC package with any color from '96-'98. I've seen several black on black LSC's and IMO, those and the metallic gray ones looked the best.