How do I check the air suspension light in a 1993 Lincoln Mark 8

oldschool65
0

Asked by oldschool65 Jul 08, 2012 at 06:03 PM about the 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr STD Coupe

82,245

You either a air leak or a faulty air pump. Most likely a leak in the rear air struts. You should have it checked because the longer you wait the more you will cause the air pump to run and possibly malfunction, costing even more money to fix. Others have removed the air system and converted to conventional springs and struts. Ask your mechanic for options.

mikerabik
85

go to www.MarkVIII.org and get a realistic answer but I do agree with the advise you got before!