What to do with 1997 Audi A4 Quattro

EmmaJe
10

Asked by EmmaJe Mar 03, 2013 at 12:53 PM about the 1997 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro

Cars battery drains as I drive it. I have replaced the battery. It also won't pass emissions test
because there a number of sensors needing replacement.

The outside of the car is in very good condition and the Michelin high speed rated tires are very low
mileage as I replaced them recently. The interior ( leather) is in decent condition as well.

I don't have the money to fix these issues but want to get more than a junk yard will give me. I don't
have the tools to take parts out. What is your suggestion?

judge_roy

put a new/used alternator in there- find out where's the drain, and keep drivin-

judge_roy

do you have a list of the items what need replacement...there are ways to get a good price/used items~ you really must elaborate on 'drains as I drive it'...like the lights are switched on? normal operations, the coil, the components will drain your battery as you drive, but this is why you have a 60amp alternator....you do have a 60amp alternator, don't you?

49,595

Advertise it for sale on Audiworld.com / Audizine.com / audiforums.com --- There's thousands of people on those sites and some of the ones local to you might be interested in buying your A4.

Miodrag Gavriloski
30

i think you should put a used alternator, dont buy new one ! _________________________________ www.dvdvideosoft.com

EmmaJe
10

Thank you all for the advices.