the check engine light turn on what do i do?

louisfs
0

Asked by louisfs Feb 13, 2007 at 01:56 PM about the 1992 Lexus LS 400 Base

i reset the light and after driving for like 12 miles it turn back on

tropikalpirate
5,015

The ECM or electronic control module controls the engine. When your check engine light turns on that means that something is wrong and a code is stored in the ECM. You need to bring your car to a dealer or mechanic or check it yourself. Here is a site that will give you information on what to do when the check engine light turns on: http://www.samarins.com/diagnose/checkengine.html#what