Fuel Injector / Spark plug

Jesse Brouse
805

Asked by Jesse Apr 07, 2013 at 04:32 PM about the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

I've been having a issue with my engine, in the past it was a purge valve issue which I fixed. Now the engine is once again acting
up. About two weeks ago, I let my gas go down to E, then added 92 octane plus fuel cleaner... engine light went off. A week
after that I did the same thing only didn't add the fuel cleaner... and now the engine light is back on. I just again let it drop down
to E, added 92 and fuel cleaner... Now I know where the plugs are, but I'm unsure of how to get them off because there's a
plate (I forgot what its called) over them. Now could it also be the fuel injector? I'm figuring it could cost around $110 for the
part, but with labor it would run me around $300.. any one else have this issue? What was done?

59,315

Get the codes read at the parts store to find out why the CEL is on. You can spend a bunch of money replacing good parts.

Jesse Brouse
805

Cylinder 3 misfiring / Fuel injector circuit board failure Rear tires speed senor On top of that I'll probably end up replacing all the spark plugs too..