Whenever I turn my heater on, it blows antifreeze out the vents. Is it my heater core? It is a 1999 jeep Grand Cherokee LTD.

Redryan
0

Asked by Redryan Mar 03, 2013 at 05:45 PM about the 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD

judge_roy

of course. best if it is just the connections to this heater core, breeze clamps---tighten them, or replace the crappy piece of wire clamps with breeze clamps. hopefully it's just loose clamps and can be mended easily!

49,625

Wow. There is a drain that should carry away liquid from small leaks. Sounds like you have a catastrophic failure. Don't drive the Jeep with no coolant. Replace the core or bypass it.