The alarm goes off every time I open my driver door. How do I disconnect it?

canthavedamango
0

Asked by canthavedamango Feb 27, 2013 at 03:56 PM about the 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD

I put the key in and the alarm goes off.  It stops once I put the key in the ignition.  I want to disconnect it!

Michael McGrail
6,355

If the lock cylinder switches are any good on it, put the key in driver door lock cylinder lock and unlock it, if that doesnt work try the passenger door, then the liftgate until it shuts off. once it sees the a lock cylinder switch input it should disarm, the switches were prone to failure thus having to try every door until it shuts off.