after a complete tube up my jeep grand cherokee 1995 5.2 liter still seems to cut out when driving

kbelshe
0

Asked by kbelshe Jul 30, 2014 at 08:06 AM about the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD

when i drive my grand cherokee 1995 5.2 liter it seems as if ther is a vacuum issue or
something. when u get into the throttle it kinda bogs down then comes out of it

108,935

what did you replace?

kbelshe
0

ive replaced plugs wires cap rotor. fuel filter.check engine light is on, tried to have it diagnosed said it couldnt respond

BoholMark
20,495

Did the fuel filter get replaced? It could be that. It sounds like a fuel problem.

kbelshe
0

yes i replaced fuel filter. still does it

kbelshe
0

do you think it could be in the injectors? what about egr, or ignition coil

BoholMark
20,495

How about the fuel pump? It sounds like a fuel issue. If it was a bad injector symptoms would be different. Have the fuel pressure regulator check.

Nick Garrett
315

there is a key trick to read trouble codes.turn the key to on(not start), off, on, off, on, off, on, off, on. leave on. all dash lights will go off. after a few seconds the check engine light will start flashing. if you have digital odometer, it will show the code flashing. if not count the flashes of the light. a short pause in between flashes is a break for tens space.(flash, flash, small break, flash, flash, flash would be 13) with a larger break between codes.