1993 Honda Del Sol S auto - will 1993 Si OEM wheels fit?

22544
0

Asked by 22544 Mar 21, 2013 at 08:48 PM about the 1993 Honda Civic del Sol 2 Dr S Coupe

On my 1993 DS S auto transI have OEM s13" steel wheels; I have an opportunity to purchase 4 OEM 14" DS Si
auto trans - aluminum wheels with used tires for $244.  I want to know if Si wheels will fit S model, etc.?  I think
they should, but I want to know for sure.  Can you advise?

judge_roy

You should probably measure where the bolts are, the offset from center and any other quantifiable data to compare...then make your decision.

45,735

Go to ebay and search for wheels in your size. Some auctions will list other makes and models that the rims will fit.