I found a 2001 TT 225 Quattro for 7K with 120K miles. The insterment panel was replaced years ago and has no issues. Timing belt and water pump was changed at 80K clean title, clean history and 92.7% sure reg Maint was kept up. Now the question, I am looking for a DD and drive 160 miles a day on the interstate (80 miles each way) so what ever I get is going to depreciate fast so I am looking at older stuff I can drive the guts out of. I was a certified GM and Honda Tech back in the 90's and I get a good discount on parts so all maint will be DIY, BUT!! I don't want to be putting in a TB every year and understand reg maint and random fixes on a used car but it HAS to be dependable. I was sold on a TT but after exploring forums to be frank I got the crap scared out of me about TB's randomly snapping at any mileage for no reason. So please be blunt and honestly tell me if the TT is the right ride for my needs? Thanks Matt-

Mugsy_M
0

Asked by Mugsy_M Sep 27, 2012 at 05:54 AM about the 2001 Audi TT Quattro Coupe

premier123
135

the tt is not the car for you the maintanace is bad . they change the instrument papenel you don't now miles . stay away only if you got lots of money