Looking to trade my tan leather heated bucket 2nd row seats for a 60/40 Tan bench. 04 Yukon Denali XL

Chachi
0

Asked by Chachi Mar 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM about the 2004 GMC Yukon XL 4 Dr Denali AWD SUV

I am looking to trade my heated tan leather 2nd row bucket seats for a 60/40 bench, tan leather . They are in very
good condition and I can provide pics if interested. I am located in chicago. These are in a 04 yukon denali xl
1500.

RowdyRay
10

I have an '05 Denali, regular length, and would like to trade the 2nd row bench (perfect condition) for captain chairs. Do you know if they are compatible?

Jeffbarlow
0

I need a tan 60/40 bench in beige as well for an 07 Yukon xl. Anyone got one.

tain1975
0

I have an 07 Yukon (not xl) that has 60/40 tan leather bench that I want o trade for the captains chairs

Chachi
0

bump

Allison Christman
0

I have a 2002 bench tan leather seats in a Yukon XL I want to trade for bucket. It is not heated. I am in Cincinnati, let me know if you are interested and I can send pictures.

Chachi
0

Hello Allison , thanks for your reply. I'm interested, please provide an email so that I can send some pics. :)

AJWilliams
0

I also have 2005 Tan Leather Bench Seat looking to trade for bucket seats.. In Minneapolis, let me know if you are interested.

Allison Christman
0

Chachi, where are you located?