I jump started my battery and now a warning light comes on that is a picture of a steering wheel with a key next to it. Know what this is?

joed_1938
0

Asked by joed_1938 Jan 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM about the 2005 Audi A6 3.2

DavidH25

At www.audi.s/a6 shows the dash indicators, the only one I saw resemples a steering wheel is actually a wheel symbol indicating a brake fault, in the abs or worn pads

DavidH25

That may not be what you are seeing however...check your owners manual to be sure

49,595

Go to Audiworld.com and Audizine.com - it might have something to do with a chip, valet or Audi's advanced key system.

Samuel Buck
75

that sounds like the abs but some times if you have a flat battery it will come up so drive it down the road it should go out.