93 Thunderbird LX 5.0L

birdguy
205

Asked by birdguy Feb 12, 2013 at 03:33 PM about the 1990 Ford Thunderbird LX

Hi I just used my ford code reader and it told my that my car is a 6cyl and its not its a 8cyl. Why could it be tell me this? Could this mean that two of them are down? it told me that my EGR is bad wihich I already know.

Any help would be grate..

judge_roy

http://www.jcwhitney.com/1991-1993-ford-thunderbird/egr-valve-plate/p3046237d667y1991-1993j1.jcwx used to love looking at the JCW catalogs while on the loo-

judge_roy

not so much money. and easy to change this really really stupid device that makes it breathe it's own farts-

judge_roy

http://www.google.com/search?q=1993+ford+thunderbird+egr&hl=en&tbo=u&rlz=1R2MXGB_enUS511&biw=1016&bih=573&source=univ&tbm=shop&sa=X&ei=zq8aUdGbMIa89QSAgIHYCg&ved=0CEoQsxg

45,895

"Could this mean that two of them are down?" --- No, if two cylinders were not working, it would indicate a misfire.

birdguy
205

So what would be the resone for it saying that I'm not worried about it just wanted some info.

birdguy
205

I just through the two down thing out there.

judge_roy

you cannot confuse a GURU, there is too little at steak-

judge_roy

...er um stake.

judge_roy

will keep beatin ourselves up until you have the "best answer"~