Who's got time to hate? Can we change minds by arguing? Isn't solving the Car difficulties what this should be about?

judge_roy

Asked by judge_roy Apr 20, 2013 at 06:17 PM about the 2007 Toyota Prius Base

We can do this...inform as how to solve the difficulties one may encounter when owning
one of these machines...a horse just needed a feedbag and to be brushed once in a while,
just had a hellish experience with a Prius headlight....why so difficult?, should be easy as
exercising a horse~

30,995

To bad there's not a button for best question. Judge you would surely get my vote on that one. Great question!

Best Answer
45,735

I didn't start it and I'm not staying silent anymore. The bag of wind has two accounts and you can see what I mean at the bottom of this thread. -- http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-t18049_ds544681

judge_roy

My wife and I were looking to replace her headlight, well the dealership does exactly how the U-tube does, dis-assembly of many screws, drop the bumper cover, stretching it out to at least a three hour job....then a u-tube video of a woman getting her hands in there and in about five minutes has the old one out and the new one in, 'course they don't let you see her hands, but it was inspirational....small hands, a normal sized monkey has troubles~

judge_roy

lost one of the press-in fasteners upon installation, was cause for great hell and fury, this is why I don't fix cars anymore...gettin' too old for this business, just assume pay a guy for the heartaches~

30,995

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Some can be a pain to replace. Learned a while back to always take my wife's car to some one else so if it does go bad he has to deal with both headaches. I will stick to just working on my toys.