program a cluster on a ford escape 2002

sap
0

Asked by sap Feb 28, 2013 at 08:14 PM about the 2002 Ford Escape XLS

i change a lightbulb on the cluster and now the gear indicator is stuck in reverse so i called the dealer and they said i have to reprogram the cluster to the computer and would go more into detail after that

67,955

I'd take the cluster out again and see if what controls the gear indicator and see if anything is broken or binding. Make sure to remove the negative battery cable as you don't want a short. I'm sure programming isn't a solution here.